Monday, September 2, 2019

How to get your PSP working at 100% speed and 30 to 60 fps with multi player settings

All my 6 years of experience using the ppsspp app the biggest challenge has been finding the best settings and sometimes I didn't get decent speed after using settings I found online and had to delete most of my game 😒😒.
If your game is black screen but produce sound change mode to buffer.

Awful experience so you've seen that I've been there but in this blog post I'll be dishing out cool settings to run PSP games at decent frame rate and speed, I don't assure the sound is gonna be πŸ’― tho but I'll be droping tips on what to do when your game crashes or something goes wrong please if u have any problem not listed here ask in the comment section.
LetsL stay awesome, it's all about gaming (juero)
IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEM PLEASE TELL ME ON THE COMMENT SECTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST YOU CAN TELL ME ON THE COMMENTS QND I'LL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS COOL
lets stay awesome it's just our hubby (gamers hubby)


Please note that if your game starts closing turn off time hack if you're using an older version or from your phone settings clear app data Don't worry nothing will change if you clear data

These stuff doesn't really matter
MULTIPLAYER SETTINGS
Please note that the number on the port offset doesn't matter it just has to be same on both phones 


STILL HAVE QUESTIONS ON ANY PPSSPP SUBJECT EVEN NOT RELATED PLEASE COMMENT AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Android games improving?πŸ€”

First of all I'd like to talk about 8 years ago when Android gaming for me became a thing and the reason I'm talking about so long a...